- Blackboard offers instructors several report options to track student course engagement and compare course Blackboard use with Departmental averages.
- Course Analytics reports are easy to find, run and interpret
- Making use of these reports can help faculty make decisions about their instruction and course design based upon data.
- The Course At-a-Glance report provides relevant information to gauge learner Blackboard use
Video - 2:36
- To access the Blackboard Course Analytics reports, Course Management > Control Panel > Evaluation > Course Analytics
- Click on Course At-a-Glance and the report will open and render in a separate tab
The linked screencast illustrates the use and interpretation of the Course At-a-Glance report