The tool has some loading issues on Google Chrome Browser (v85) and, for some, Safari – a fix is in development. If possible, please use Firefox instead.
- Go to the Ultra course and navigate to Books & Tools on the left menu.
- Open the Books & Tools peek panel.
- Scroll down and click on UWM Groups Tool.
A peek panel will open from the right. The overview will show history of previous runs of the Groups & Group Enrollments for the given course. You can use the Refresh button to check for updated processing of uploads currently in progress.
Click on Upload Groups.
- A peek panel opens where you can upload your CSV for Groups.
- Upload your CSV file.
- Click on SUBMIT.
- The file is processed in the background and added to the overview page.
You should receive an email when your groups list has been processed.
Although User Workflow Manager (UWM) tool for groups is available primarily for Ultra courses, it can be used with groups in Original courses. Access it via Control Panel → Course Tools → UWM Groups Tool.
The User Workflow Manager (UWM) tool for groups can be performed by any Instructor, Course Builder, or Teaching Assistant enrolled in the course.