Installing the Creative Cloud desktop app
- You must first determine the version of Windows you have (64-bit or 32-bit) since a 64-bit Adobe package will only install on a 64-bit version of Windows and a 32-bit Adobe package will only install on a 32-bit version of Windows. If you already know what version of Windows you have, then continue to step 2. If not, this guide will show you how.
- Download the Creative Cloud desktop app (download links are on the right-hand side of this page).
- Right-click on the file you downloaded and select Extract All to unpack the installation files.
- When the extraction is complete, open the folder that was created and double-click on the InstallCC batch file to begin the installation.
- A command prompt and some installation windows will appear as it installs (you may need to respond to some prompts by the installer or by Windows to continue with the installation).
- Click OK to complete the installation.