This form exists for the purpose of inventory control for each department notifying the Inventory Control section of the need to correct information in the asset management system.
How to fill out this form:
- To begin the DocuSign/RT process click here click here
- Click here to check the custodian for a department in the custodian list. You can also find this list by looking at the useful links on the top right of the DocuSign page.
- Enter the names of the custodian and approver and their email addresses.
- Choose Listed Incorrectly in the Reason for Adjustment dropdown menu.
- Look up the department by the department number or name.
- Click the Next button.
- Requires UMBC tag#
- Requires comment.
- Requires a signature.
- Requires only the information that needs to be corrected for each piece of equipment listed.
When the custodian signs the form, it is routed via DocuSign workflow to the approver, an RT ticket is created and the form is routed to Inventory Control. Inventory Control reviews and updates Asset Management and resolves the ticket.