MATLAB install instructions
This license is for active UMBC faculty, staff, and students and is intended to be used only for academic/course work and not for commercial purposes. NOTE: MATLAB activation keys are no longer required to install or renew stand-alone MATLAB installations. For MATLAB installation and licensing issues, please submit an RT ticket to receive assistance.
- Sign in to myUMBC and then click here to sign in to your UMBC MathWorks account.
- To download MATLAB, in the My Software page of your UMBC MathWorks account, click the down arrow next to the MATLAB license that is listed.
- Download the MATLAB installer. After downloading the installer, click on it to run it.
- Enter the credentials for your UMBC MathWorks Account, click Sign In, and select Yes to accept the license agreement and then click Next to continue the setup.
- Select the appropriate license, click Next, and follow the remaining onscreen instructions to complete the installation.