Click on each area to expand the section:
- This form exists for the purpose of inventory control for each department notifying the Inventory Control section of stolen assets.
How to fill out the form
- To begin the DocuSign/RT process click here (link to be added after go-live)
- Choose Stolen in the Reason for Adjustment dropdown menu.
- Click here to check the custodian and approver name for a department in the custodian list. You can also find this list by looking at the useful links on the top right of the DocuSign page.
- After entering the names, look up the department by the department number or name. After selecting the department from the list, click the Next button.
- The forms will populate with the necessary fields and prompt you with required fields. A police report is required in the attachments. The link to add attachments can be found at the bottom of the form.
- When complete, submit for approval.
- Requires a date reported to public safety
- Requires a police complaint number
- Requires a comment
- Requires a signature
- Requires you to put at least one of the following attributes for each equipment
- Item Description
- Original cost
- Purchase Year
- Serial Number
- UMBC Tag #
- Fund Code
- Dept Code
After the appropriate Docusign form is reviewed for completion, Inventory Control updates Asset Management in PeopleSoft and closes the ticket.