This form is for departments to report stolen equipment to Inventory Control.
How to fill out this form:
- To begin the DocuSign/RT process click here
- Choose Stolen in the Reason for Adjustment dropdown menu.
- Click here to check the custodian and approver name for a department in the custodian list. You can also find this list by looking at the useful links on the top right of the DocuSign page.
- After entering the names, look up the department by the department number or name. After selecting the department from the list, click the Next button.
- The forms will populate with the necessary fields and prompt you with required fields. A police report number is required in the attachment. The link to add attachments can be found at the bottom of the form.
- When completed submit to Inventory Control for approval.
- Requires UMBC Tag #
- Requires a date reported to public safety
- Requires a police complaint number
- Requires a comment
- Requires a signature
- Complete the following attributes for each equipment
- Item Description
- Serial Number
Inventory Control will update Asset Management and resolve the ticket.