Winter Session evaluation window is from Monday, January 21st to Friday,January 25th, 2019
Reports will be published after all Universities grades are posted.
DIFFs are only available in BLUE and are removed by the end of the next Fall or Spring semester’s evaluation period.
- Spring, prior Fall and Winter semester DIFFs will be removed.
- Fall, prior Spring and Summer semester DIFFs will be removed
For more information about the Student Course Evaluation Survey, please visit the Institutional Research, Analysis & Decision Support (IRADS) website.
I am a Student
- How do I access the online student course evaluation survey?
- Why do I see a 'question mark' in my email from email@example.com?
- What device can I use to complete the online survey?
- Why do I have to log in if this is “anonymous?”
- Why don't I see all of my courses in my course list?
- Will my instructor see the responses I give?
- How long does it take to complete a survey?
- What if I am unable to complete the survey during the evaluation date range?
- Can I change my answers after I submit?
- When is the evaluation period for the Winter 2019 session?
I am an Instructor
Can't find the answer to your question? Submit an RT ticket for questions, comments, or suggestions.