UMBC is moving away from paper scantrons and toward an online survey system for course and instructor evaluations. Below are some useful articles to help you get the most out of this student course evaluation system.
For more information about the Student Course Evaluation Program, please visit the Institutional Research, Analysis & Decision Support (IRADS) website and the Student Course Evaluations myUMBC Group.
Fall 2017 Evaluation Window:
November 29th, 2017 to December 12th, 2017
Reports will be published after all grades are posted.
I am a Student
- How do I access the online student course evaluation survey?
- Why do I see a 'question mark' in my email from email@example.com?
- What device can I use to complete the online survey?
- Why do I have to log in if this is “anonymous?”
- Why don't I see all of my courses in my course list?
- Will my instructor see the responses I give?
- How long does it take to complete a survey?
- What if I am unable to complete the survey during the evaluation date range?
- Can I change my answers after I submit?
- When is the evaluation period for the Fall 2017 session?
I am an Instructor
Can't find the answer to your question? Submit an RT ticket for questions, comments, or suggestions.