Winter 2020 evaluation window:
January 20, 2020 - January 24, 2020
Reports will be published after the Registrar has processed and posted all grades for students. Instructors will receive an email link to access the SCE data for their courses.
DIFF's are only available in BLUE and are removed by the end of the next Fall or Spring semester’s evaluation window. Be sure to download your DIFF's and save a copy because they will no longer be available once the next evaluation window begins.
- Spring, prior Fall and Winter semester DIFFs will be removed.
- Fall, prior Spring and Summer semester DIFFs will be removed
For more information about the Student Course Evaluation Survey, please visit the Institutional Research, Analysis & Decision Support (IRADS) website.
I am a Student
- How do I access the online student course evaluation survey?
- Why do I see a 'question mark' in my email from email@example.com?
- What device can I use to complete the online survey?
- Why do I have to log in if this is “anonymous?”
- Why don't I see all of my courses in my course list?
- Will my instructor see the responses I give?
- How long does it take to complete a survey?
- What if I am unable to complete the survey during the evaluation date range?
- Can I change my answers after I submit?
- When is the evaluation period for the Winter 2020 semester?
I am an Instructor
Can't find the answer to your question? Submit an RT ticket for questions, comments, or suggestions.