Summer Sessions evaluation window:
Session 1 – 4 week, June 17th to June 21st
Session 1 - 6 week, July 1st to July 5th
Session 1 - 8 week, July 15th to July 19th
Session 1 - 12 week, August 12th to August 16th
Session 2 - 4 week, July 29th to August 2nd
Session 2 - 6 week, August 12th to August 16th
Reports will be published after all Universities grades are posted.
DIFFs are only available in BLUE and are removed by the end of the next Fall or Spring semester’s evaluation period.
- Spring, prior Fall and Winter semester DIFFs will be removed.
- Fall, prior Spring and Summer semester DIFFs will be removed
For more information about the Student Course Evaluation Survey, please visit the Institutional Research, Analysis & Decision Support (IRADS) website.
I am a Student
- How do I access the online student course evaluation survey?
- Why do I see a 'question mark' in my email from firstname.lastname@example.org?
- What device can I use to complete the online survey?
- Why do I have to log in if this is “anonymous?”
- Why don't I see all of my courses in my course list?
- Will my instructor see the responses I give?
- How long does it take to complete a survey?
- What if I am unable to complete the survey during the evaluation date range?
- Can I change my answers after I submit?
- When is the evaluation period for the Spring 2019 semester?
I am an Instructor
Can't find the answer to your question? Submit an RT ticket for questions, comments, or suggestions.