This form is to notify Inventory Control that an asset was traded in with the vendor.
How to fill out this form:
- To begin the DocuSign/RT process click here
- Choose Traded-In in the Reason for Adjustment dropdown menu.
- Click here to check the custodian and approver name for a department in the custodian list. You can also find this list by looking at the useful links on the top right of the DocuSign page.
- After entering the names, look up the department by the department number or name. After selecting the department from the list, click the Next button.
- The forms will populate with the necessary fields and prompt you with required fields. There may be attachments required. The link to add attachments can be found at the bottom of the form.
- When complete, submit for approval.
- UMBC Tag#
- Requires a comment.
- Requires an attachment: documentation from the vendor.
- Requires a signature.
- Requires you to complete the following attributes for each equipment:
- Item Description
- Serial Number
Inventory Control updates Asset Management and resolves the ticket.