Click on each area to expand the section:
- This form exists for the purpose of inventory control for each department notifying the Inventory Control section of any asset replaced by the vendor.
How to fill out the form
- To begin the DocuSign/RT process click here (link to be added after go-live)
- Choose Vendor Replacement of Equipment in the Reason for Adjustment dropdown menu.
- Click here to check the custodian and approver name for a department in the custodian list. You can also find this list by looking at the useful links on the top right of the DocuSign page.
- After entering the names, look up the department by the department number or name. After selecting the department from the list, click the Next button.
- The forms will populate with the necessary fields and prompt you with required fields. There are required attachments. The link to add attachments can be found at the bottom of the form.
- When complete, submit for approval.
- Requires a new equipment UMBC tag #
- Requires an attachment: documentation from the vendor, or Returned Material Advice
- Requires a comment
- Requires a signature
- Requires you to put at least one of the following attributes for each equipment
- Item Description
- Original cost
- Purchase Year
- Serial Number
- UMBC Tag #
- Fund Code
- Dept Code
After the appropriate Docusign form is reviewed for completion, Inventory Control updates Asset Management in PeopleSoft and closes the ticket.