Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata
- Interviewed Article, Office of Technology Development, UMBC, vol. 2, issue 2, Winter 2006.
- Articles in SPIE Newsroom
- C.-I Chang, "Hyperspectral imaging requires reinventing multispectral concepts," http://spie.org/x32212.xml?highlight=x2412&ArticleID=x32212, DOI: 10.1117/2.1200812.1301, December 2008.
- C.-I Chang, "Hand held device detects chemical and biological warfare agents," written for community who are involved with industrial sensing and measurement at the SPIE on optical sensors for chemical and biological detection in industrial and environmental monitoring applications, DOI: 10.1117/2.1200612.0507, ISSN 1818-2559, December 2006. http://newsroom.spie.org/x5237.xml.
- Y. Du and C.-I Chang, "Rethinking the effective assessment of biometric systems," 10.1117/2.1200711.0815, http://newsroom.spie.org/x17545.xml.
- Frost Sullivan Magazine
- C.-I Chang, "Determining Threat Level," February issue, 2005, written for industries in investment.
- OE Report
- P. Thouin and C.-I Chang, "Newechnique restores text from 8x8 block DCT-compressed gray-scale images," Special Section on J. Electronic Imaging, OE Report, no. 179, p. 11, November 1998.