Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata
Patents Awarded (4)
- Y. Xu and C.-I Chang, Method and Apparatus for Automatic Pattern Recognition, U.S. Patent and Trademark Office, US Patent, number 5,784,485, July 21, 1998.
- P.C. Chung, S.K. Lee, C.-I Chang, C.W. Yang and C.S. Lo, 3-D Localization of Clustered Microcalcifications Using Cranio-Caudal and Medio-Lateral Oblique Views, Patent and Trademark Office of Taiwan, January 12, 2000, Patent Number 121,953.
- P. C. Chung, C.S. Lo, C.-I Chang, S.K. Lee and C.-W. Yang, 3-D Localization of Clustered Microcalcifications Using Cranio-Caudal and Medio-Lateral Oblique Views, US Patent, number 6,614,921 B1, September 2, 2003.
- C.-I Chang and J. Wang, Real-Time Implementation of Field Programmable Gate Arrays (FPGA) Design in Hyperspectral Imagery, US Patent, number 7,366,326, April 29, 2008.
- N. Safdar, B. Ramakrishna, C.-I Chang, W. Liu, K. Siddiqui, E. Siegel and W. Kim, Detecting Meniscal Tears in Non-invasive Scans, US Patent number 8,180,126 B2, May 15, 2012.
- C.-I Chang, Maximum Simplex Volume-Based Endmember Extraction Algorithms, US Patent number 8,417,748 B2, April 9, 2013.
- 張建禕, 張涵杰, 張陽郎,“利用色彩解耦的视讯传输的方法及其装置",中國專利, CN102300102 B, Dec. 28, 2013.
- C.-I Chang, H.-J. Chang and Y.L. Chang, Video Transmission by Decoupling Color Components, US Patent number 8,798,171 B2, August 5, 2014.
Patents Pending (2)
- C.-I Chang and C.C. Wu, Maximum Simplex Volume-Based endmember Extraction Algorithms, Septenber 28, 2008.
- Nabile Safdar, Bharath Ramakrishna, Chein-I Chang, Weimin Liu, Khan Siddiqui, Eliot Siegel and Woojin Kim, Detecting Meniscal Tears in Non-invasive Scans, August 13, 2008.