Page tree
Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata

When reviewing Degree Audit with your advisee, if you or your advisee believe a course transferred incorrectly, you can submit via an RT Ticket to Transfer CreditTransfer Credit can review the courses in questions and make any necessary adjustments to the student's Transfer Credit Report. If adjustments are needed, advisors and students will see the change reflected on Degree Audit.

  • No labels