This tutorial provides guidance on sharing content from Panopto in a Blackboard Ultra course. The steps outlined below do not pertain to Blackboard Original.
- Navigate to your desired area in the Ultra course content area.
- Click on the purple sign to add content.
- Click on Content Market.
- Scroll down to the Institution Tools area and click on Panopto Student Link.
- Click on the (+) to add the link to your course content area.
- Adjust the visibility of the link so students can see it.
- Confirm that your folder is successfully shared within your course.