Position: Training and Communications Specialist
Location: Baltimore, MD
Description: We are looking for a Training and Communications Specialist to lead in the enterprise rollout of new security policies, processes, and procedures.
Responsibilities: Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Collaborates on a multi-functional team to identify learning topics and communication messaging
- Develops comprehensive training and communication plans aligned to each enterprise customer segment
- Determines training materials, ranging from guides and playbooks to standardized hands-on exercises, to best meet learner needs
- Creates all training and communication materials in alignment with organizational policies and processes
- Conducts training and implements communication plans
- Monitors and evaluates training and communication effectiveness, to continually improve performance
- Interacts with federal task leads and leadership to solicit and implement feedback
- Must be a US citizen and be able to receive a Moderate-Risk Public Trust Certification
- Bachelor’s degree with five years of professional experience in corporate communications and cybersecurity and/or systems training.
- Specialized knowledge or professional experience in several of the following: breach response, incident response, FISMA and/or similar federal policies, business process workflow development and implementation
- Ability to translate technical concepts, practices, and policies into impactful, simple to understand learning topics
- Show creativity in solving problems and in the development of training and communication materials
Additional Information and to Apply Visit Here.