- These steps are intended for the Host of the meeting to follow. Panelists will not have identical privileges.
Before Event Begins
- Start a Practice Session for all panelists (Mobile devices cannot join practice session)
- Check audio and video for each panelist
- Share multimedia captioning link (must be the Presenter to do so)
- Assign the Presenter role to the panelist who will be sharing their screen and check that they can share content
- Are you missing panelists? Check the attendee list and promote any panelists who have joined as attendees.
- End the Practice Session 5-10 minutes prior to the start time of the event.
- Click RECORD.
- Mute any panelists with background noise when they don't mute themselves
- Monitor chat and Q&A throughout the event.
- Host and Presenter should be different people - it's very hard to share your screen and run the event at the same time.
- Panelists using phones and tablets cannot join a Practice session
- Always record to the cloud
- Event Recording and Reports will appear in your Webex account within 24 hours following the event. You will receive an email when the recording is ready.