Position: Part Time Instructional Design Intern
Company: Data Society
Location: Washington, D.C. Right now, we’re fully remote because of the pandemic, but you can visit our office space.
Description: We are looking for a student that is pursuing a graduate degree or certificate in instructional design. The ideal candidate will have a strong understanding of instructional design theories, practice, and methods and is excited to work with a dynamic team on both online and in-person training offerings.
This internship is an exciting chance to develop new skills while contributing to an organization that is committed to the transformation of data science literacy throughout corporations. The instructional design intern will assist with the development of educational materials that provide students with the best intuitive learning experience for complex topics. They will learn about, and help define, how data science topics should be taught to a professional audience. This is a great opportunity to help shape the way Data Society designs, teaches, and implements our trainings, as well as build out your own portfolio.
The internship is a paid, part-time position that can grow into a full-time position for the right person.
Your responsibilities will include
1) Crafting and editing presentations, job aids, and deliverables for multiple curriculums and subject areas in the realm of data science
2) Supporting and collaborating with other instructional designers to meet workflow and content creation timetables and with needed deliverables
3) Organizing, planning, and supporting development and delivery of synchronous training events for companies and government clients as they build world-class training and coursework in the data science industry
4) Maintaining continuous course developments, updates, and deliveries across a portfolio of courses within a variety of data science disciplines including Python, R, Excel, and data science management
5) Serving as a liaison between instructors and the content creation team for all stages of design with rigorous application of the ADDIE methodology
Additional information and to apply visit Data Society Current Openings.