Position: Director of Learning and Development
Company: Brightview Senior Living
Location: Baltimore, MD
The Director of Learning and Development for Brightview Senior Living is a newly created position that serves as the strategic leader of all learning and development for Brightview associates. They will reimagine the delivery and scope of learning and development at Brightview including training to support leadership development, human resources, culture initiatives, systems training, diversity and inclusion initiatives, healthcare regulatory requirements, and many more.
Reporting to the Senior Vice President, the Director of Learning and Development will oversee the creation, execution, maintenance, and outcomes of learning and development programs across the organization which includes our Baltimore Home Office, our Regional leadership team and all of our current and future Associates throughout our growing portfolio of 45+ senior living communities in the Mid-Atlantic, New York Metro and New England regions. They will partner with stakeholders to conduct needs analyses to provide learning and development support for associate education across our 8 state portfolio and will help us find new ways to approach learning at all levels and with varied learning styles.
Essential Skills, Experience and Talents:
- Bachelor’s Degree in education, human resources, business or a related field.
- Ten years’ progressive experience in learning and development with at least three years in a supervisory role. Multi-site experience strongly preferred, experience in senior living or health care a plus.
- Experience working with Learning Management Systems.
- Demonstrated ability to engage audiences and present information to groups of any size.
- Demonstrated ability to think creatively and influence others.
- Experience training through a variety of mediums including remote delivery methods.
For additional information and to apply visit the Director of Learning and Development job posting.