Position: Collaboration Technology Instructional Designer
Company: Association of American Medical Colleges
Description: Seeking an Instructional Designer to join the Organizational Effectiveness team. The team's mission is to support AAMC in implementing large-scale, enterprise-wide activities to produce a measurable impact to business results. This role will act as the primary owner of staff learning solutions for enterprise collaboration technology; namely MS Outlook, MS Teams, MS OneDrive, MS SharePoint, Box, and select Teams-integrated applications. You will be responsible for identifying technology best practices and crafting content and curriculum strategies.
- Bachelors degree and 5-7 years of experience required.
- Experience leading instructional design processes.
- Expertise in Microsoft suite including MS Outlook, MS Teams, MS OneDrive, MS SharePoint.
- Ability to independently tackle a full range of complex problems and offer sensible solutions.
- Strong communication skills.
Additional information and to Apply visit AAMC Job Posting.