Position: Sr. Manager, Digital Learning Development
Company: USA Lacrosse
Location: Sparks Glencoe, MD
USA Lacrosse, a national non-profit organization, is seeking an experienced professional to serve as the Senior Manager, Digital Learning Development. This position is responsible for the overall organizational digital learning strategy, planning, budgets, project management and development of USA Lacrosse's digital resources, education materials, courses, and e-learning assets. They are a leader, educator and instructional developer who strategically analyzes, plans, designs and implements the digital learning services and content that serves and engages learners in the USA Lacrosse community in the digital space. They ensure that all educational resources align with the USA Lacrosse brand and commitment to diversity and inclusion in the sport of lacrosse. Additionally, they oversee the administration of the USA Lacrosse Learning Management System (LMS) including support, structure, and function. This position works closely with subject matter experts internally across departments and outside the organization.
Lacrosse experience is not a requirement for this position. The successful candidate will have a respect for the role of lacrosse in the sport landscape and desire to learn about the sport and its unique history. This individual will strive to understand and serve the learning needs of all participants in the sport and will be passionate about providing best in class digital learning and resources to the USA Lacrosse community.
- 3-5 years experience in instructional design, e-learning development or other equivalent experience.
- Ability to coordinate large, multi-phase projects and to manage multiple priorities and deadlines.
- Ability to manage both individuals and teams of subject matter experts.
- Experience with e-learning software and learning management systems.
- Ability to communicate effectively both in writing and verbally.
- Ability to operate autonomously in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and priorities effectively.
- Ability to create long-terms plans and also execute activities on a short-term basis
Additional information and how to apply may be found on the USA Lacrosse Position Page.