Remote East Coast
The writer/editor will collaborate with a team to create engaging training content for a Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) project. The writer/editor will write and edit lesson narratives, video scripts, activity scripts, and support guides to support online, classroom-based, and on-the-job training.
Position Duties and Responsibilities
- Collaborate with technical subject matter experts, instructional designers, and other team members to create and refine documents
- Research technical documentation and interview subject matter experts to develop content outlines and initial drafts on aviation-related subject matter
- Review, edit, and provide feedback on other team members’ drafts and deliverables
- Perform other duties as assigned to meet company and customer objectives
- Bachelor’s Degree in English, Education, or equivalent from an accredited college or university
- 8 years’ relevant experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word and PowerPoint
- Expert knowledge of the English language, including grammar and usage
- Writing samples will be required
To Apply for this position go to ADDX Corp Careers Page.