Position: Training and Communications Specialist
Location: Baltimore, MD
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Collaborates on a multi-functional team to identify learning topics and outreach messaging.
- Develops training and communication plans aligned to enterprise customer segments/audiences.
- Develops training materials, including courses, guides, job aides, video, podcasts, website updates, playbooks, and more to best meet learner needs.
- Conducts training and implements communication and marketing plans.
- Monitors and evaluates training and outreach effectiveness, continually improving performance.
- Provides compliance reports, as well as performance reports with analysis to support the evolution of the program.
Must be a US citizen and be able to receive a Moderate-Risk Public Trust Certification.
- Bachelor’s degree with five years of professional experience in training and communications.
- Experience in cybersecurity awareness and privacy protection within an enterprise.
- Demonstrated excellence in presentation skills from team meetings to large classroom settings.
- Ability to translate technical concepts, practices, and policies into impactful, simple to understand learning topics.
- Shows a proactive and creative approach to solving problems and when developing training and communication materials.
- Demonstrated excellence in written communications–clear, effective, and grammatically correct.
- Must be detail-oriented and dedicated to upholding established governance and quality standards.
- Must be an interested and motivated learner to achieve fluency in program subject matter, incorporating knowledge gained and insights into training and communications.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office Suite, SharePoint, Adobe, Jira, and virtual meeting applications.
Additional information and to Apply visit Cybervance Jobs Site.