Position: Learning & Development Specialist
Company: Berkeley Research Group (BRG)
Location: Washington, D.C.
Description: The Learning and Development Specialist will support the design, development, and execution of firm-wide related training programs. This is an ideal role for a candidate looking for an entrepreneurial environment in which they can participate in the enhancement of the firm’s training programs in addition to developing and growing their professional skills.
Duties will include but are not limited to:
- Manage the firm’s New Hire Training and Effective Consulting Skills programs, including the facilitation of certain sessions, coordination of internal facilitators, organization of logistics, and communication with participants.
- Create and maintain program materials (e.g., presentation decks, course outlines, job aids, handouts, etc.).
- Create and administer employee surveys in a timely manner to evaluate the effectiveness of training programs and provide feedback to management.
- Partner with Community/Functional Leaders to assess job specific training needs and develop/recommend the training approach, programs, and objectives.
- Support the development and implementation of training initiatives, policies, and procedures.
- Partner with internal subject matter experts regarding ad-hoc training needs and appropriate delivery of content.
- Support the creation of a portfolio of learning programs and training paths.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- 2-4 years of previous experience in learning and development, e-learning, organizational development, or related role.
- Strong facilitation and communication skills (both oral and written).
- Experience in designing and developing instructor-led training programs strongly preferred.
- Experience at a consulting firm or other professional service-oriented company is preferred.
Additional information and to apply visit BRG Recruiting Page.