Position: Senior Learning & Development Specialist
Company: Berkeley Research Group (BRG)
Location: Washington, D.C.
Description: The Senior Learning and Development Specialist will support the design, development, and execution of firm-wide related training programs. This is an ideal role for a candidate looking for an entrepreneurial environment in which they can lead the enhancement of the firm’s training programs in addition to developing and growing their professional skills.
Duties will include but are not limited to:
- Responsible for defining, developing and/or refining learning and development strategies, programs, curriculum, and processes for the firm.
- Work cross-functionally with BRG leaders to develop L&D programs and provide end to end L&D expertise.
- Conduct needs analysis, scoping and consulting with stakeholders, providing design input, managing delivery, and the evaluation of L&D content.
- Demonstrate change management in an effort to align understanding, communicate the why, and provide the overall big picture to support firm/community/functional initiatives
- Surface feedback and proactively identify ways to optimize training processes and deliverables.
- Create and maintain program materials (e.g., presentation decks, course outlines, job aids, handouts, etc.).
- Create and administer employee surveys in a timely manner to evaluate the effectiveness of training programs and provide feedback to management.
- Partner with Community/Functional Leaders to assess training needs and develop/recommend the training approach, programs, and objectives.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- 6+ years of previous experience in learning and development, e-learning, organizational development, or related role.
- Strong facilitation and communication skills (both oral and written).
- Experience in designing and developing instructor-led training programs.
- Experience at a consulting firm or other professional service-oriented company is preferred.
Additional information and to apply visit BRG Recruiting Page.