Instructional Technology Specialist (Part-Time, Temporary, Contractual) - (2200003K)
The University of Maryland, Baltimore (UMB) is currently recruiting for a Part-Time, Temporary, Contractual Instructional Technology Specialist. The Instructional Technology Specialist will design and develop multiple online modules, videos, and ILT/VILT training. You’ll manage multiple deliverables. You’ll have significant relationship management skills and enjoy partnering with client SME’s and stakeholders.
***This is a Part-Time (20 hours/week), Temporary (8-week assignment), Contractual Position***
Collaborate with client SMEs to gather and analyze relevant content.
- Recommend and create learning activities that are congruent with learning objectives.
- Design and develop eLearning modules using Articulate Storyline 360 and Rise.
- Proven experience designing storyboards, audio and video scripts, job aids, scenarios, case studies, learning activities, online course content, web applications, infographics, learning assessments and user guides using sound instructional design theory.
- Partner with the internal delivery team including Project Managers, Instructional Designers, eLearning Developers, Quality Assurance, and Voice Over teams.
Education: Bachelor’s degree in field and/or related field, such as Graphic or Instructional Design. Master's degree preferred.
Experience: 2+ years of experience in Instructional Design and eLearning Development.
Other: Related experience may be substituted for education.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities:
Demonstrated ability to build courses in Articulate 360 and Rise.
- Demonstrated ability to design courses from minimal source materials.
- Demonstrated ability to create technical and systems training.
- Strong analytical skills to process complex information and translate, and incorporate the information into effective, engaging course designs.
- Significant relationship management skills.
- Proven ability to meet deadlines on multiple concurrent projects.
- Must be self-managed and able to respond quickly.
*Only candidates with a portfolio (development & design samples) will be considered for this position*
For Additional information and to apply visit UMB's Career page.