Position: Instructional Systems Multimedia Developer (R0131100)
Company: Booz, Allen, Hamilton
Location: Lexington Park, MD
Description: As an instructional systems multimedia designer, you know that even the best tools and processes can’t have impact without the right training. Constructing an interactive course that teaches critical information requires a real passion for understanding the needs of your customer. We have an opportunity for an instructional systems multimedia designer who is committed to solving some of the toughest challenges in defense mission readiness by crafting effective training.
On our team, you’ll work with SMEs, product designers, and clients to capture your customer’s training needs and recommend the right learning solution to help them accomplish their mission. You’ll put the learner at the center of the training experience as you design interactive learning material and performance support tools. You’ll build training material with multimedia specialists, graphic artists and SMEs, following instructional design and Agile iterative models. This is a chance to use your technical skills and creativity to come up with new ideas to make engaging, interactive learning experiences on screen or in a classroom. You’ll use cutting-edge multimedia technologies and strategies, including blended learning, screencasting, and gamification to build a successful learning environment.
- 2+ years of experience with interactive multimedia design and development
- 2+ years of experience with web-based training (WBT) development or e-learning content tools including Adobe Captivate or Articulate Storyline
- Knowledge of and experience with digital design products including Adobe Creative Cloud
- Knowledge of and experience with 3D graphic modeling
- Ability to be a self-starter and multitask across multiple projects and clients in fast-paced and team-based environments
- Ability to obtain a security clearance
- Bachelor’s degree
Clearance: Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
For additional information Visit the Booz Allen Careers job listing.