Position: Training Specialist
Company: University of Maryland College Park
Description: The Training Specialist will support the UMD Elevate program by developing training materials and supporting readiness activities for the Workday HCM/Finance implementation. The implementation spans across four USM entities (UMCP, UMES, UMCES and USMO), and this position is responsible for equipping all employees from these entities with the skills and knowledge to fully realize the benefits of the new system at Go Live in July 2023. The Training Specialists are part of the Change Management team and will be supervised by the Training & Readiness Lead. They are expected to work across the Elevate program team to deliver comprehensive training materials and tools that will promote end user learning of the Workday modules.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education, training, and experience with a minimum of between three to five years of relevant experienceExperience developing training using Microsoft PowerPoint or Google Slides
- Skilled at organizing technical content in a logical and clear way that addresses learning objectives and focuses on audience needs
- Skilled at writing and editing material according to set standards regarding order, clarity, conciseness, style and terminology
- Proven ability to actively listen and convey information effectively, both orally and in writing
- Must be able to manage high volume workload with changing priorities
For Best Consideration Apply by March 10, 2022.
Additional information and to Apply visit UMD ejobs posting.