Position: Instructional Design Coordinator (2)
Company: Morgan State University
Description: The Instructional Design Coordinator participates in the development and implementation of Morgan Online programs. The Instructional Design Coordinator represents Morgan Online on campus regarding online program and online course design and training.
· Participates in the planning and implementation of projects to support Morgan Online programs across the university.
· Collaborates with online program coordinators and subject matter experts to analyze, develop, and maintain online program course content and/or online program course structure.
· Reviews online programs and courses for compliance with federal, state and university policies/procedures and continuous improvement processes.
· Administers online course development training program for faculty, staff, and graduate students.
· Reporting for Morgan Online internal reports and federal grant programs.
· Maintains web and social media content in support of Morgan Online Programs.
· Trains Morgan Online graduate assistants and volunteers in accordance with department goals.
· Online student liaison for current and potential online students.
· Completion of a bachelor’s degree in Instructional Design or related discipline; or an equivalent combination of training and experience related to the duties of the position.
· 5+ years of coursework development experience and training.
· Knowledge of training methods, tools, and techniques applicable to virtual asynchronous and synchronous courses.
For full listing see Morgan University's Instructional Design Coordinator Position post.