Position: Senior Instructional Designer
Company: International Association of Fire Fighters
Location: Washington, D.C.
Develop curriculum and coordinate instructor-led educational seminars, workshops and training programs which are delivered to affiliates, state and provincial associations, and at IAFF educational events and conferences.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Advance knowledge in curriculum design and development (instructor-led and online modules)
- Knowledge of diversity, inclusion and human relations issues across the career fire and EMS service, familiarity with Section 508
- Knowledge of the full ADDIE cycle for curriculum development
- Proficient in Microsoft Office , ADOBE InDesign, ADOBE Creative Cloud, ADOBE Captivate
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant experience in adult education and/or curriculum development
- Work with subject matter experts, develop, design, and coordinate educational modules
- Coordinate Partnership Education Program events with representatives from district, state and provincial associations
- Develop and maintain curricula related union skills and human relations for IAFF members
- Write and proofread departmental documents
- Develop content for online modules
- Organize, plan, and coordinate logistics for the annual Affiliate Leadership Training Summit, including coordination of internal IAFF staff presenters and IAFF instructors
- Plan, organize and implement training for instructors, including the annual Instructor Development Conference
View the Senior Instructional Designer Job Posting for additional information and How to Apply.