Position: Training & Development Specialist
Company: Baltimore County Federal Credit Union
Location: Towson Branch with travel to all branches (see attachment)
Description: The Training & Development Specialist is critical to our success and outstanding reputation for service. The primary focus of this position is to develop, maintain, and deliver relevant, interactive training to both new and existing employees to achieve organizational goals.
Highlights from the job description Include:
- Conduct ongoing needs assessment to identify areas requiring training and development
- Design training programs on a variety of topics, including job specific training for member-facing positions, new employee orientation, product knowledge, and core system software
- Deliver training programs using a variety of instruction methods and technology. Content may be delivered both in person and virtually.
- Evaluate training programs to ensure quality and relevance
- Administer the BVS online learning system
- Assist with the administration of the succession planning program
- Perform the duties of the Human Resources Specialist as necessary
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Experience in banking/financial services or experience in education, corporate training, or a related field
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Effective presentation skills to present content both in-person and virtually
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Ability to generate positive learning environments
- Work involves extensive personal contact with others. The ability to motivate and influence others is required.
- Must be able to successfully pass a pre-employment credit check and criminal background check, as well as post-employment periodic criminal background checks, as a condition of employment.
See attachment for additional information and how to apply.