Position: Instructional Technologist/Multimedia Developer
Location: Catonsville Campus
Description: The purpose of this class is to collaborate with faculty members in designing and creating high quality reusable learning objects for use in instruction.
Requirements: Bachelor’s degree in Instructional Systems Design, Instructional Design, Curriculum and Instruction, Educational Technology, Instructional Technology, Animation, Graphic Design, Video Production or related field. Minimum of three (3) years of professional experience in the development of educational content using a variety of tools. Experience in creating accessible digital content required. If selected for an interview, candidates will need to provide a sample of their work.
- Provide assistance to CCBC faculty in the design of reusable learning objects.
- Assess the instructional effectiveness of course materials.
- Research new technologies and best practices to educate faculty and make recommendations for future use.
- Provide periodic reports on development projects.
- Develop training materials and conduct training workshops.
- Design and develop courses and training applying current instructional technology principles.
- Monitor use of train and secure audio/visual, multimedia, video production, and IT equipment as appropriate.
- Provide support in the development and implementation of reusable learning objects.
- Collaborate with the instructional design staff in the development of content for online courses.
- Work with subject matter experts on other teams to produce scripts, content, and timelines.
- Support the design of professional development resources.
- Maintain currency in emerging technologies and promote best practices.
- Conduct training for faculty and staff on the use of multimedia tools and technologies.
For additional information and to apply visit CCBC Careers page.