Position: Course Production Project Manager
Company: Johns Hopkins University Carey Business School
Johns Hopkins University Carey Business School is seeking a technology savvy, detail-oriented professional with strong project management skills to fill a new role of Course Production Project Manager in our high performing Teaching and Learning Department. This role will be responsible for planning and executing the Teaching & Learning (T&L) and Carey Executive Education team’s projects. Projects include the management of online course development, online course revamps, online course revisions, and the Carey Executive Education and T&L team’s operational initiatives.
- Experience with Learning Management Systems (Canvas, Coursera).
- Knowledge of quality assurance and accessibility tools.
- Working knowledge of MS Office 365.
- Commitment to customer service, being team-oriented and working collaboratively in an academic community.
- Ability to influence effectively across reporting lines and navigate a matrixed environment.
- Ability to communicate effectively orally and in writing.
- Ability to prepare written communication with an attention to detail and accuracy.
- Ability to communicate effectively to a diverse group or individual.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Ability to manage multiple projects, prioritize, and meet deadlines.
- Bachelor's Degree in instructional design, instructional technology, education, or related field.
- Five years related experience.
- Additional education may substitute for required experience and additional related experience may substitute for required education, to the extent permitted by the JHU equivalency formula.
For additional information and How to Apply go to JHU Jobs page.