Position: Talent Development Instruction Designer
Company: Erickson Senior Living
Location: Baltimore, MD
- Design, develop, and deliver multi-media training materials (print, classroom, and web-based) to support field training programs for participants and facilitators. These materials must use solid instructional design methodology, including active learning, job aids, assessments, competency-based evaluations, and incorporate adult learning principles.
- May conduct onsite or virtual instruction of key training programs at both Erickson Senior Living communities and corporate offices, as assigned
- Develop and maintain professional relationships across the Erickson enterprise and with critical industry professionals
- Ensures the instructional integrity of course development projects through systematic design and clear writing of scripts, narratives, and storyboards
- Establish instructional design and development standards for all existing and future training programs.
- Develop methods to expose employees to high-value, on-the-job learning activities, and enable manager performance support.
- Conducts regular analyses of the impact of training
- Bachelor’s degree in instructional design, education technology organizational development or other related field is required. (Education should include learning and design theory, assessment and evaluation of the effectiveness of programs, adult learning theory, and multi-media training, instructional design techniques and the ability to apply them.)
- Demonstrated success in creating programs for talent development, including, foundational skills, technical skills, , leadership skills and coaching .
- Minimum of 3-5 years of relevant work experience required.
- Advanced experience using Articulate Storyline to create e-learning required.
- Advanced experience designing PowerPoint presentations desired.
Additional information on LinkedIn Jobs Post.