Digital badges are issued, managed, and shared through the Canvas Credentials platform. One way to display abilities, accomplishments, and learning outcomes online is using digital badges. By showcasing your accomplishments and talents to potential employers, customers, or partners, these digital badges can be added to your LinkedIn profile to help you access new prospects.
- Visit Canvas Credentials online “https://badgr.com/”.
- Click on profile image on right top corner and go to account settings.
- Navigate to “Add linked account” and then click on LinkedIn.
- Enter the LinkedIn login credentials, click on the allow button on the next screen.
- You will now be able to see your LinkedIn account under Link account.
- Go to Backpack on the top left corner of the screen and navigate to the award you are willing to add to LinkedIn.
- Click on share button under the award and navigate to social and then Add to profile.
- You will end up at your LinkedIn profile and update the issuing organization from Canvas Credentials to University of Maryland, Baltimore County and click on Save.
Feedback: Correct or Suggest an Article | Request Help