Please select your browser from the list below:
Internet Explorer 9 & 10
- Open Internet Explorer
- Select Tools
Don't see Tools? Press the Alt key on your keyboard.
- Select "Delete Browsing History..."
- Make sure to uncheck Preserve Favorites website data and check both Temporary Internet Files and Cookies then click Delete.
- You will get a confirmation at the bottom of the window once it has successfully cleared your cache and cookies.
Mobile Safari (iPad/iPhone)
For more information visit https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201265
- Open Google Chrome.
- Click the button with the three horizontal lines/dots (below the X button).
- Go to Settings.
- Under the Privacy and security section, click Clear Browsing Data.
- Make sure that Cached images and files and Cookies and other site data are checked and that the time range is set to All time.
- Click Clear browsing data.
Rate this Article