An alias is a pointer to your email@example.com address. This allows you to receive mail at firstname.lastname@example.org in addition to your regular email@example.com address.
Please note you can't use an alias to log in to any system.
- Log into myUMBC
- Mouseover your name displayed over the Search bar after successfully logging in
- Click Profile
- Click the About located under the Community category
- Click Edit next to Email located under the Campus Info heading
- Enter desired mail alias in Custom Email Addresses section of form
- Click Change Custom Email Addresses button.