These instructions pertain to our legacy Webmail system only. DoIT recommends that Webmail users migrate to UMBC Gmail which offers improved spam filtering.
- Log into myUMBC
- Click your name displayed on the upper, right-hand corner of the screen (below the Search field), then Profile
- In the Email section, click the link indicating that "Vacation messages and spam rules can be set in WebAdmin"
- Click Create/Manage a Spam Filter under the Email section
- Enter the e-mail address in the Whitelisted Emails field
- Click Enable Spam Filtering button