Select an option below:
Option 1 only applies to those who have set their security questions. If you don't know if you've set your security questions, please see option 2.
- Go to https://webadmin.umbc.edu/admin//Security/PasswordAssistance
- Enter your Email address, UMBC Campus ID, or myUMBC username then click Next
- Verify your e-mail address.
Answer your security questions.
After successfully answering your security questions, a password reset link sent to your alternate e-mail address on file.
- This link will only be active for 24 hours.
- If you have trouble receiving the email, be sure to check your Spam folder.
If you forget your password, you should contact the DoIT Technology Support Center at 410-455-3838 during business hours. We will not be able to tell you what your existing password is, but you will be able to send a reset link to a non-UMBC email address.
Password resets must be requested by the account holder.
Please provide TSC with the following information:
- Alternate (non-UMBC) email address, e.g. firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Alternate phone contact
- CampusID (printed on your UMBC ID card.)