|2. Enter your Campus ID (e.g. AB12345) and select your date of birth using the drop-down menus.|
3. Click Next
4. You will be prompted to upgrade your account. Click Next.
|5. Select a username from the options available. This CANNOT be changed.|
|6. Optional: Set up an email alias (e.g. firstNamelastName@umbc.edu)|
7. Choose whether to keep your existing password by entering it in the box labeled Confirm Existing Password or create a new one.
If you choose to create a new password, you will be asked to enter it twice, once in the box labeled New Password and again in the box labeled Confirm password.
|8. Select Next|
9. Select three security questions and provide answers to each.
Be sure to remember these answers. They will be used should you forget your password in the future.
10. Enter a new or confirm the secondary email address we have on file.
This is the address we'll send your password recovery information to should you ever forget your password.
11. Read through UMBC's Policy on Responsible Computing and click the checkbox next to "I agree to these terms"
|12. Click Set Up Account|
Rate this Article
Feedback: Correct or Suggest an Article | Request Help