Many faculty members have placed required readings on reserve so that they will be available for the entire class. Items that may be placed on reserve include:
- Journal articles
- Books or book chapters
- Media - CDs and DVDs
- eMedia - electronic media
To submit requests for reserves, please log in to UCORES and add items to your courses.
Physical reserve items are available at the Check Out desk on the first floor of the library.
Electronic reserves are available online through the Library's website.
Need further assistance?
Chat with a Librarian
Browse All Articles
- How can I place items on reserve for my class?
- How do I add course reserves for the first time.
- How Do I Add New Reserves to a New Course in UCORES (Course Reserves)?
- How do I copy a course in UCORES (Course Reserves) from one semester to the next?
- I am having trouble accessing my course reserves.
- Where can I find Course Reserves?