- Are there fines for returning items after the due date?
- Can I check out VHS tapes? Will the Library convert VHS tapes?
- Can I renew media items?
- Can I show a film in a club meeting or other event?
- Can I use media items in the library?
- Do you have streaming video?
- Do you loan equipment at the library?
- How can I find films by genre?
- How do I access streaming video? Can I watch it off campus?
- What is a recall?
- What is the Digital Media Lab (DML)?
- What is the screening room in the library?
- What kinds of media materials can I check out from the library?
- Where is the media collection located in the library?
The Library Media collection contains over 10,000 DVDs and 9,000+ CDs on the 2nd floor of the library. You can check out these items (and Media reserves) at the Check Out desk on the first floor. The Media Department also runs the Digital Media Lab (room 216H), where users can work on a variety of projects and loan A/V equipment.
Need further assistance?
Chat with a Librarian