This information applies to current UMBC students, staff, and faculty only
- Clear your browser's cache and delete cookies from your browser.
- Make sure you have selected UMBC as your affiliated campus.
- Make sure you are correctly entering your myUMBC username and password.
- If you are still not able to log in, use the Request Help link and make sure to include the following information:
- Campus affiliation (faculty, grad student, undergrad student, staff)
- Campus ID (red number on your UMBC ID card - also available from your myUMBC profile)
- Library ID (14-digit number above the barcode on your UMBC ID card - also available from your myUMBC profile)
- Name of the resource you were trying to access
- Exact wording of any error message(s) you received
Need further assistance?
Chat with a Librarian
Rate this Article