This information applies to current students, staff, faculty, etc. An individual that's actively associated to UMBC.
- Clear your browser's cache, cookies, and temporary internet files: Click here for execution steps.
- Make sure you have selected UMBC as your affiliated campus.
- Make sure you are correctly entering your myUMBC username and password.
- If you are still not able to log in, use the Request Help link and make sure to include the following information:
- Campus affiliation (faculty, staff, student, etc..)
- Campus ID (7-alpha number (combination of letters & numbers located on your UMBC ID card)) - also available from your myUMBC profile.
- Library ID (14-digit number above the barcode on your UMBC ID card) - also available from your myUMBC profile.
- Name of the resource you were trying to access.
- Exact wording of any error message(s) you received.
Need further assistance?
Chat with a Librarian
Rate this Article
Feedback: Correct or Suggest an Article | Request Help