Individuals are responsible for ensuring their own directory information is correct and up to date. If you're unsure as to why someone is appearing in your department's directory list, please see How do I manage who appears under my department in the UMBC Directory search?
- Log into myUMBC
- Click profile picture at the top, right-hand corner of myUMBC
- Click View Profile
- In the About section click View More
- Next to Public Profile, click Edit
On the page that loads, you can do the following:
- Review and verify the information currently displayed in the online directory is correct by clicking All my information is correct.
- Edit Your Directory Information
To edit your Directory Information fill out any applicable fields in the Enter Your Directory Information section. Once you're happy with the information you'd like to include in your directory listing, be sure to click Submit Changes
The primary department field determines which department you appear under in the directory's departmental listings.
Users have the option of including additional information in their directory listing including a custom URL, Digital Measures profile, CV, and photo. Once again, be sure to click Submit Changes to save any changes you've made.