Select an option below:
Video - I have forgotten my myUMBC password. What should I do?
Video Length - 01:28
Option 1 applies to those who have set their security questions. If you don't know if you've set your security question, please see option 2.
- Go to https://webadmin.umbc.edu/admin//Security/PasswordAssistance
- Enter your Email address, UMBC Campus ID, or myUMBC username then click Next
- Verify your e-mail address
- Answer your security questions
- Password reset link sent to your alternate e-mail address
This link will be active for 24-hours only
If you forget your password, you should contact the DoIT Technology Support Center at 410-455-3838. We will not be able to tell you what your existing password is but you will be able to reset it to a new one.
Please provide TSC with the following information:
- Alternate (non-UMBC) email address, e.g. firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Alternate phone contact
- CampusID (printed on your red UMBC ID)