- Verify that the software you need is listed in the lab image inventory.
- Go to the computer lab where your class will be held and check if the software you need is installed on the machines.
- If the software is NOT currently installed, please enter an RT ticket to request your software (see deadlines above for each semester).
- For ALL software requests, please submit a copy of the software and the following documents to DoIT for review:
- Licensing documents such as End User License Agreements (EULA).
- Technical support documents with technical requirements (including specific version of software requested), and installation and configuration instructions.
- Testing script for assessing correct installation and configuration of software.
- Provide documentation showing the number of licenses purchased and any additional installation codes or instructions provided by the vendor.
- Read the license agreement and verify the software permits network installation.
- Have license reviewed by University Counsel.
- Read the user documentation.
- Submit as above.
Rate this Article