Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata
You can request a site for your Department or Organization by following these steps:
- Visit http://sites.umbc.edu
- In the right-hand Request a Site section, click the Fill out this Form link. You may need to log in with your UMBC username & password to continue.
- Fill out the required fields (denoted by a red asterisk)
- Select the "I need a new website in the sites.umbc.edu environment" option, then provide the desired URL
- URL's must be in the format "
example.umbc.edu", not "
- Once submitted, we will begin to process your site request and will contact you with any questions we may have
Rate this Article
Correct or Suggest an Article
| Request Help