The light on the device will flash different colors to signal different events:
- Green: Confirmation that your instructor's receiver has received a response from your ResponseCard
- Orange/yellow (single flash): Polling is not open; with the ResponseCard RF LCD, you will also see a circle with a line through it in the LCD window.
- Orange/yellow (multiple flashes): Response is in the process of sending
- Red: Your response is not received by the instructor's receiver; make sure your ResponseCard is set to the right channel and that your instructor is asking a question.
- Green and red: Your ResponseCard is in channel changing mode.
Rate this Article