You will need to have logged into Box via the web before using this app.
- Install the Android Box app and open the application.
- Choose I have an account.
- At the bottom of the screen, choose More login options.
- Enter your full UMBC email address.
- Click Continue.
- Enter your email address, username, or campus ID and password and choose Log In.
- The Box app will display your files.
Recommended Security Settings
- Turn off the Keep me logged in setting
- Turn on Passcode/Pin Lock
- Set your phone to require the passcode after 5 minutes.
Remember, you are responsible for any files you share or download to a device locally from your Box account!
(Icon functions listed from from left to right)
- Create a Folder - Allows you to create a new folder in your Box account.
- Upload - Allows you to upload photos, videos, and other files from your phone.
- Create a File - Allows you to create a new file directly on your phone. [This feature requires a third party app that supports Box.]
- Settings- Allows you to access your account options and log out.
- Updates - Shows you recent activity in your Box account.
- Search - Allows you to search files and folders on your Box account.