You will need to have logged into Box via the web before using this app.
- Install the Box application from App Store and open the application.
- Choose Log In.
- Select Use Single Sign On (SSO) under the Log In button. (Click image below for screenshot.)
- Enter your full UMBC email address.
- Click Log In.
- Enter your email address, username, or campus ID and password and choose Log In.
- The Box app will display your files.
Recommended Security Settings
- Turn off the Keep me logged in setting
- Turn on Passcode/Pin Lock
- Set your phone to require the passcode after 5 minutes.
Remember, you are responsible for any files you share or download to a device locally from your Box account!
- Updates - Shows any updates made to files and folders within your Box account.
- All Files - Shows all files and folders on your Box account.
- Favorites - Contains files that have been saved for offline access by tapping the "Favorite for Offline" option.
- Upload - Allows you to upload photos or videos from your phone or create a new folder in your Box account.
- Access the file
- Access the files contained in the folder
- Favorite to download file or folder to your iPhone or iPad for offline use
- Share the file or folder
- Preview (if applicable)
- Create a subfolder
- Upload a file to the folder
- View Comments
- Open the file in another Box-supported app
- Print the file (if supported)
- Delete the file (under More...)
- Rename the file (under More...)
Rate this Article
Correct or Suggest an Article
| Request Help