1. Download the newest SAS license for your version of SAS from the SAS downloads page.
2. Start the SAS Renewal Utility by navigating from the Start Menu as follows: Start -> SAS -> Renew SAS Software
3. Click OK. When when SAS Deployment Manager opens, make sure Apply SAS Foundation license file for renewal is selected and then click Next to proceed.
4. Click Browse to browse to the location of the new license file you downloaded in step 1, then click Next to proceed.
5. Click Start.
6. Click Next.
7. Click Finish to complete the renewal.