NOTE: For older versions of SAS, follow these renew instructions instead since they have a similar but slightly different renewal process than the instructions in this page.
1. Download the newest SAS license for for your version of SAS from the SAS downloads page.
2. Start the SAS Renewal Utility by navigating from the Start Menu as follows: Start -> SAS -> Renew SAS Software
3. Click OK. When when SAS Deployment Manager opens, click Next to proceed.
4. Click Browse to browse to the location of the new license file you downloaded in step 1, then click Next to proceed.
5. Click Start.
6. Click Next.
7. Click Finish to complete the renewal.