2015 Faculty Annual Report
April 7, 2017 – Faculty members submit signed hard copy to Chair
April 21, 2017 – IRADS provides feedback to Chair; Corrections, if any must be done via Digital Measures
April 28, 2017 – Faculty resubmit revised signed hard copy to Chair
May 5, 2017 – Chair signs and submits all department copies to appropriate Dean
There are three videos available: (Note the videos contain screen captures from a prior version, however the steps remain the same.)
- Navigating in Digital Measures & General Information
- Adding Research Data in Digital Measures
- Adding Teaching and Service Data in Digital Measures
- Open Digital Measures by clicking on the link in the Faculty Center or the Staff Center.
- Select the link to the section of Digital Measures to open.
- Click Add an Item.
- Enter the required information in the fields provided.
- Click Save and Return.
- When you have completed entering all information for the section, click Return to Main Menu.
Click here to view the Digital Measures Reference Guide.
Click here to view the table that maps the former FAR fields to Digital Measure fields
Rate this Article